Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/13/2005 4:49:01 PM EDT
I have the mount and the scope but lost the mounting instructions. Does anyone still have a copy of their A.R.M.S. #12 Mounting instructions they can scan and e-mail me or post it? I thought I remembered reading that you should not use locktight on the 2 screws that hold the ARMS mount to the CQ/T but the screws have worked their way loose over the past year. I guess the question is can anyone tell me the proper way to mount the ARMS mount to the CQ/T  so it won't work its way loose.

Thanks,
T. Defense
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 4:45:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Can anyone lend any advice?
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 6:20:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Go to to ARMS website or email them.
I used loctite on my M68 mount for Aimpoint. I don't think the screws would have stay secured without loctite, use the red loctite.

PErry
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 7:01:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Sounds good. I will give them a call Monday. I can't imagine not using Loctite but for some reason that stuck in my head. Thanks for the info. I will post Monday with the official word.

Thanks,
T. Defense
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 8:56:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Have a good weekend!

Can you post of a pic with your setup? How does that scope work?

Perry

Link Posted: 8/14/2005 9:42:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Very pleased with the weapon, scope and suppressor. Accuracy is Great as is function and feel. The scope works very well. I enjoy the 3X magnification and the VERY clear optics. Clarity is online with but not quite equal to some of my Zeiss and Swaro optics. The only thing I don’t like on the scope is if you are not careful you could leave the Illuminated recticle on and the battery will die. However the scope can be and is commonly used without the illuminator on. But its nice to know its there. The battery is a simple AA battery set up. Ultra fast change out.

http://tinypic.com/ajwg03.jpg
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 4:23:17 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Very pleased with the weapon, scope and suppressor. Accuracy is Great as is function and feel. The scope works very well. I enjoy the 3X magnification and the VERY clear optics. Clarity is online with but not quite equal to some of my Zeiss and Swaro optics. The only thing I don’t like on the scope is if you are not careful you could leave the Illuminated recticle on and the battery will die. However the scope can be and is commonly used without the illuminator on. But its nice to know its there. The battery is a simple AA battery set up. Ultra fast change out.

tinypic.com/ajwg03.jpg

Hey! I just got back from the range. We shot my friends, Savage .308 and .223 Remington.

Your setup is very nice, the colors look great together. I would love to have a suppressor, but in my half commie state, I don't think I can own one.
I was thinking about getting an ACOG but I also comtemplated getting the scope you have,but  I am going to stick with my Aimpoint ML2 for awhile.

PERRY
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top