Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/29/2005 1:28:32 PM EDT
Hi,

Not connected to wholesale hunter in any way, but here is a link to a good scope for $109.00. I would think it would stack up better than any other scope in the 100 range.

Sightron scope

I have the Sightron SII 3x 12 MD and I am very happy with it.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 7:16:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Not a bad price...Midway has it for 102.27 dealer.  

If you have your C&R license, send it to them and you'll get dealer pricing.  
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 4:22:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Does anyone else have any experience with sightron scopes?  It got a great customer review rating at midway and I'm thinking of getting one.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 8:07:32 PM EDT
[#3]
I went ahead and got that scope...I gotta say, the glass is very clear and bright.  It may be a while before I can shoot that rifle, though...just too damn hot around here for me, they're saying the heat index outside NOW is almost 100...and it's pushing midnight.  The rest of the weekend is supposed to be hot, humid and nasty, so I doublt I'll get any shooting done.

Once I get to the range, I'll post a report.  

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top