Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/12/2005 7:47:18 PM EDT
I was wondering how everyone likes this little thing....... I was thinking on putting it on my AR but i really don't know that much about it....... only what the manufactures PDF says........  Help me out
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 7:59:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 9:54:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 10:14:13 PM EDT
[#3]
The triangle in it is way sharp while the Aimpointi is just a fuzzy dot. That is one thing I like about the Tripower. I certainly don't care that is can be powered by a lightstick. That is what extra batteries are for. They should dump that option and call it a bipower.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 5:16:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 8:11:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 4:00:58 PM EDT
[#6]
i hear the tube lights up also
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 8:26:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Boom,

I bought an early issue TriPower and was also underwhelmed, although it performed much better than your unit

Anyhow, I sent to back to Trijicon and received a full refund of my purchase price without any difficulty. Too bad it didn't live up to the hype. The dealer I purchased it from, an ARFcom vendor, also referred me to Trijicon customer service, although he did call and pave the way for me to return the unit.

I think Trijicon will take care of you.

An Aimpoint now happily resides in the ARMS/Tripower mount.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top