Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/21/2004 3:17:40 PM EDT
$71.20!  I couldn't believe that I found such a good deal on this light.  I was originally gonna buy an OD green G2Z from one of the vendors here, but I couldn't pass up the savings.  Cant wait to get my BHP MKIII back from the shop to start practicing!  
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 3:28:41 PM EDT
[#1]
That sounds great, but shouldn't this be in the lights and laser forums?
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 3:36:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Damn, I posted this in the wrong forum!  
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 6:52:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 7:20:10 PM EDT
[#4]
DAMN!  But IIRC, you guys quoted a higher price when I asked about this product via e-mail...but I could be wrong...because I thought both of you guys were selling them for about $82-84!  I'm thinking about taking back the G2Z and exchanging it for the Z2 so i can use the Z49 tailcap.  I don't like the idea of having a "loose" tailcap on the G2Z in order to use the on/off function.  Soooo, how much for the Z2???

Yeah, you are right about the price, BTW.

Link Posted: 10/22/2004 4:20:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top