Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/14/2004 3:53:03 PM EDT
Hi all. Had a Mepor21 since late 90's.

In daylight it's fine. In dark, the dot is fading.

I tried to call Hesco in Ga. today and the number I got off the web must have woken up a sleeping lady?

I emailed Meprolight in Israel last week for info, guess that email hasn't gotten there yet.

Does anyone know If I can get the tritium in this thing replaced, by who and if it's even worth doing so?

Thank You!

Danny
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 7:57:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Contact Kimber, they're importing Mepro now that Hesco lost the contract.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 8:04:27 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Contact Kimber, they're importing Mepro now that Hesco lost the contract.

Thank You!

Much appreciated.

Danny

Link Posted: 10/23/2004 9:43:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Called Kimber this week and talked to the man that handles Warranty and repairs. Turns out the one I own is the first model with the totally clear cover over the fiber optics and all of them are out of warranty. Their is NO replacing the Tritium in this model. He suggested that I send it to them and they would forward it back to Israel for proper disposal. He said not to throw it out in the trash. Even though the Tritium is getting weak, the fiber optics work fine outdoors or with indoor lighting. I think I'll hold on to it for now. Thanks for the help in this matter.

Danny
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top