Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/7/2004 8:23:06 AM EDT
Hi, I had a tasco optima but it broke, and I was looking into buying a doctor or a jpoint.  I can't find a base for the doctor for what I want to use it for, but i do have my old base from the optima that would work for the jpoint.

my question is:  Is the jpoint made any better than the opitma or is it just brighter?  The tasco optima was junk, I mean I loved the sight but the quality was garbage.  Mine broke right after tasco went out of business.  Anyone with info on the jpoint warrenty or construction, or reliability?
thanks, any and all comments are appreciated!
jon
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 10:14:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 4:04:49 PM EDT
[#2]
ya i'm interested, how much?  I went to that website and couldn't find them.   I found them somewhere else for $205, but would love to buy from you if you can beat that...?
thanks

ps hows the warrenty, and have you heard of similar problems like that tasco's had?
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 10:21:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 5:13:22 PM EDT
[#4]
i already have the mount, thats the only reason I was thinking about jpoint, otherwise i'd get doctor......thankshinking.gif
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:09:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 1:39:57 PM EDT
[#6]
I have a 30mm Tasco Red-Dot, I've used it on everything from a paintball gun to a CETME and its worked very well for me, and has handled everything I threw at it(which is alot when playing paintball with it)  I still have it (going on 6 years now) and I still love it.  But I have an Aimpoint CompM2 on the way so it'll have to get delegated to something else
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top