Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/4/2004 9:43:06 PM EDT
Hello,

Have any of you used the ARMS #02 carry handle mount before? If so, could you please comment on whether the mount seats correctly into the carry handle and if the self locking thumb nut actually stays tight?

I currently have been using the Leupold A2 style carry handle mount and have found that no matter what carry handle I use it on it does not seem to seat properly in the base of the carry handle, and the damn thumb nut keeps backing off when firing.

Thanks,

Tgrds
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 10:54:41 PM EDT
[#1]
I never had any trouble with mine.  I would say it’s probably the best mount of its type.

Ray
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:29:00 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I never had any trouble with mine.  I would say it’s probably the best mount of its type.

Ray

+1

/S2
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 7:11:45 AM EDT
[#3]
I've used it but only on my 22lr uppers.  It's very snug and takes a little effort with my Colt A1 and carry handle.  I also have 2 unknown brand A2's and it drops right in with minimum force.  I've never had the nut loosen.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 10:51:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Good to hear, thank you for your input

Update (10/08/04),

I just got back from the range where I employed my new A.R.M.S. #02 mount; wow what a big difference. This A2 carry handle style mount is absolutely rock solid.

Thanks again,

Tgrds
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top