Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/28/2004 6:13:34 PM EDT
All,

I have a 14.5 Bushy Upper with Phantom FH.  I purchased this off the EE on this site.  However, I finally took it out and zeroed the rifle today.  Needless to say, the rifle is zeroed now, but I'm not impressed as to the extremes the sights were moved in order to achieve it.

The front sight was moved down to the point where you only see half of the front sight post.  For reference, the front sight started at a flush position.

The reaer sight was adjusted for windage.  The verticle line on the rear sight is now lined up with the 3rd vertical line to the left on the sight base.

While the rifle is zeroed, and I most definitely hit whatever I'm aiming at, I'm a little worried at the extremes the sights are adjusted.  As a perfectionist, its also a little unsightly and I'm use to front sights that are more visible and rear sights that are more centered.

Is there anyway to correct this?
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top