Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2004 6:31:22 AM EDT
Hey everyone,

The brother of a good friend of mine recently landed in Fallujah.  We would like to get him an ACOG so he can engage those bastards over there at greater distances.  In my mind the more he can knock off the better... I have a couple questions for you guys so I can make sure I get the right one...

First I understand that Acogs are calibrated to barrel length as well as bullet grain, problem is sometimes communications can be thin over there. I'm doing my best to find out what the length is, but I havent found out yet...  Do most marines use the same weapon? or is it a mixture of 20" 16", 14.5 ect???

Second, I think I'm probably going to get him a TA01, because I thought they would be the most readily available, but the trijicon website says even those are out 18-20 weeks on order...  Any clue where to get one a little faster???

I am open to all suggestions on what type and where to get an ACOG... So if you guys can help it would be greatly appreciated...  I would like to get him one as fast as possible, and not have to wait 18 weeks...

Thanks
Jeff
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 6:47:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Check out the post above yours "ACOG BDC CHART"....
Go to EE there are some ACOG's available from Eagle Firearms and CS Gunworks (Mike).
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 6:51:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top