Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/12/2004 8:00:20 AM EDT
I'm considering this for my next AR build (16" Recon Carbine).  S&B website says 3.7" of eye relief, but no info on the dot size or battery life.  I also saw this scope on a KAC rifle pic from SHOT.  Since the magnification is up to only 4X, the ACOG TA31 is also in consideration.  Info and opinions appreciated.  

Link Posted: 5/12/2004 8:08:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Played with one on a HK G3, it is an awesome scope but the price is way out of my range.  the dot is bright and the optic is clear.  If I had the cash, it would go on my AUG.

I also seen the Nightforce veriosn of that scope.  it is pretty nice but no due date for civilian market.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top