Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/20/2003 2:06:48 AM EDT
I want to attach a sight on my M4. What do you think of the new Trijicon Tri Power? How about the Aimpoint CompM2? What are the pros and cons of each? What other sights do ou recommend? Thank you and happy holidays :)
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 3:27:37 AM EDT
[#1]
I have an Aimpoint Comp XD which is the older version before the Comp M2, and i love it. I dont own a Tri power, and if you do a search youll see many posts with recomendations not to buy it . Seems the tri power blooms red, or something like that. Id lean towards an Aimpoint or EOTech 551/552. some prefer the aimpoint, some the Eotech. both have been combat tested, and thats good enough for me.
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 3:38:21 AM EDT
[#2]
here is a link to a thread addressing the problems with the Trij TriPower
[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=18&t=176352&w=searchPop[/url]
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 9:15:29 AM EDT
[#3]
I agree with EX11B, with the Tri-power having "issues" maybe you would be better off going with a Aimpoint M2/ML2 or an EoTech.
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 10:26:43 AM EDT
[#4]
I love my Aimpoint. Always works no matter how much you bang it around. Hold zero pretty well.

Also I'm going to invest in the excellent Eotech.
BTW-They're about a block from where I live(I know, always gotta bring it up).
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 10:29:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top