Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/18/2003 2:49:22 PM EDT
Don't know much about this manufacturer, Does anyone have any 1st hand experience with BSA rifle scopes?  are they good(for the price)? are they a waste of $$$?

thx
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 3:18:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 3:38:19 PM EDT
[#2]
NOPE, I ain't goin ta say it! MMMM!
Try another brand :)
Jack
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 7:45:48 AM EDT
[#3]
I would be curious to more about this line of scopes to. anyone have them and used them? like them or not?
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 8:58:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Don't know much about this manufacturer, Does anyone have any 1st hand experience with BSA rifle scopes?  are they good(for the price)? are they a waste of $$$?

thx
View Quote

I assume from your handle that you want to use it on a 7.62.  I think you will be disappointed at how quickly that scope disintegrates i.e. loses zero, pops an O ring, reticles move.

Check their warranty because you might need to use it.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top