Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/6/2003 6:29:26 AM EDT
I called RRA this morning to ask them "What" can i mount on the Tac Han.?The guy was realy nice and rattled of several optics(including Aimpoint)I told him everyone has told me that it can't be mounted correctly and won't co-whitness.He proceeded with a part # and dimensions of the correct mount(he told me it will co-whittness perfect)I asked him how much and he said $19.95 plus shipping.I told him i'll take it cod.(he said add $7-)He comes back in a minute and said the total is $19.00 to my door,"FREE" shipping and cod plus he nocked off .95cents.Very nice people to talk to i'll see what the mount looks like in a couple of days!
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 8:32:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 10:07:08 AM EDT
[#2]
RRA told me i could also mount an Eotech.
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 10:54:28 AM EDT
[#3]
C4i GRANT IS CORRECT OK ON AIMPOINT NG ON EOTECH. WHY DO YOU NEED IT THE EOTECH MOUNTS TO THE UPPER WITH NO EXTRA PARTS?
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 11:24:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 3:08:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 3:13:29 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm not disageeing with you(I VERY MUCH apriciate the help)that's just what the guy on the phone at RRA told me this morning.I'm sure he'll tell me what i want to hear,i'm just pissed and wanted to find out why such a reputable co. would design and market something if it's total shit?
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 3:39:31 PM EDT
[#7]
"to the Egress"

PT Barnum best selling attraction....the exit.

Wasn't " a sucker is born every minute" another one of his favorites?

You want a cheap co-witnessing solution for your RRA tac handle?  By a cheap BSA red dot with the integral mount.  Puts the dot at the same height as the Aimpoint in the X-ring mount.

edit to add:

What is the hell was RRA thinking when they developed those picatinny rail systems that mount to the receiver and gasblock?  Who cares about a free floated barrel when you just more tension on the barrel by mating the receiver to the gasblock.  Now the barrel is no longer free floated.  There goes your zero.  They must really like PT Barnum's philosophy.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top