Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/28/2003 4:22:19 AM EDT
I just ordered an Eotech 550 military with the 2D reticle.  How will I like it?  I bought it because I thought the price was right.
Link Posted: 9/28/2003 8:21:20 AM EDT
[#1]
1. You'll like it.

2. It pays to shop around to make sure you get the best prices[;)]

3. You'll like it.
Link Posted: 9/28/2003 9:47:01 AM EDT
[#2]
yes you'll like it indeed!

i just got mine (552 rev E) in the mail yesterday after handling one at a gun show the weekend before last. i love it and i havent even used it yet!(i'm sighting in at the range today). thank god for EE! the gunshow guy wanted $400!!![shock]

you'll indeed like it.. escpecially if you get a good deal!

on another note:
oh yeah, i also pulled out the cheap gen. 1 NV monocular and tried the NV setting out (just by holding my rifle w/one hand and the NV monoc in the other)..  NV setting is very very very very very very very very very very very very cool stuff!  now i just need to sell something for a real gen.3 monocular...  hmmm [thinking]  

i'll sell my car, then my soul.. then i'll have to keep saving for a mount.. [banghead]
Link Posted: 9/28/2003 11:13:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top