Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/3/2003 6:32:14 PM EDT
Thanks to everybody for the advice and a special thanks to whoever it was who turned me on to CSgunworks. Mike is a top notch guy!!

Great price for a TA31, $793, and they even offered to do a layaway plan with me. After trying to figure one out, I just couldn't wait and plasticated the whole thing immeadiatly.

Now, as Tom Petty says....."the waiting is the hardest part"...it is on the way!!!
Link Posted: 9/3/2003 6:54:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Just got mine yesterday [:d]
[img]home.earthlink.net/~whitman/RAS.JPG[/img]
Link Posted: 9/3/2003 6:57:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Is the price one thier web site incorrect than?
Link Posted: 9/3/2003 6:57:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Just got mine yesterday [:d]
[url]home.earthlink.net/~whitman/RAS.JPG[/url]
View Quote

Sweet!!!
Link Posted: 9/3/2003 7:00:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Daaaaaamn, thats a good price.
Link Posted: 9/3/2003 7:18:09 PM EDT
[#5]
once you sign up (register) on CS website as a member, doesnt cost anything...you get a 5% member discount on certian items. Trijicon is one of them.

After you sign up, log in, and then see view the scopes, you'll see member prices.

Any questions or probs...Mike is DA MAN!

Duffy...it drips KICK AZZ!! Nice.
Link Posted: 9/3/2003 7:26:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks [:)]  It's put together loosely for a pic or two, no gas tube and stuff [:d]
Reticle is a bit larger than the TA11, eye relief isn't as bad as I thought it'd be, over all I'm very happy with it.
Link Posted: 9/3/2003 7:40:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Ya know Duffy, you're about to be up there with SMGLee and new-arguy you keep it up.
Link Posted: 9/3/2003 7:49:41 PM EDT
[#8]
hehe Lumps you KNOW these guys are bad influence for those that need but a little "encouragement", as you were in my finally getting off my lazy ass to get one [smoke]
Link Posted: 9/3/2003 9:16:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Ya know Duffy, you're about to be up there with SMGLee and new-arguy you keep it up.
View Quote

[<]:)]Hehehe, just a few more days Lumpy... [party]
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 6:36:14 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Is the price one thier web site incorrect than?
View Quote

Trijicon has a minimum advertised price policy for its dealers. Some of the dealers will sell below the advertised price if you ask about it.
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 8:59:40 AM EDT
[#11]
Actually, they (CS gunworks) already got a rather stern letter from some origination, whether it was Trijicon I don't remember, about selling so low and telling them to raise prices.

They told me they weren't go to raise prices YET...and going to wait and see what other "reprocusions" it entailed.

Fear of a price increase and availiblity, I decided to move now. I would much rather have waited a couple of months $$$$, but not at the cost of 200-300 dollars or having to wait 2 more months for avialibility after that.
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 3:07:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Justyntym,
I am the "evil" one who who has been getting dogged for trying to save people some money by telling them to take a look at CS Gunworks and to contact Mike with questions.  It looks like CS Gunworks will soon be an industry partner/sponser on AR15.com.  This will be very nice for all who are looking into just about any type of gun gear.  Their website is only a small portion of what they actually have.  I told Mike that I was looking for some Eagle Industries assault rifle cases....CS didnt carry that product, but two nights ago Mike calls and says that because of my inquiry he will now be doing business with Eagle Industries.  All I can say is DAMN....that is GREAT service!
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 5:56:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Well thank you orygun, cs rocks!!!

Mike called me several times to try to help me out, and e-mailed as well. Seems like the guy genuinly cares about people, customers, and sevice. He did ask me how I found out about CS, I said the Ar15.com board and somebody said.."ask for Mike".

CS is definately a keeper, thanks again for the heads up.

As far as being "evil" or getting dogged, if it weren't for CS...I would NOT be getting a TA31 at all. You deserve a high round of applause.
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 9:06:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 5:21:09 AM EDT
[#15]
My order for a TA31 was sent in yesterday, Mike.  Great website, and great prices!

Bud
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 6:56:45 AM EDT
[#16]
Mike, from what everyone says about your service and prices I hope to do business with you in the future.

Especially hope you can keep doing the excellent pricing on the Trijicon products.

Welcome to the board!
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 3:18:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Well, I have to give kudos to Mike at CS Gunworks for taking my Premier Reticles Leupold M1 scope in trade for a Trijicon TA31!  Not many dealers would do something like that!  He will definately be getting my business in the future!!!
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top