Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/1/2003 9:07:13 AM EDT
I am thinking about trying a RAS II and had some questions. Does it free float the barrel? How is the quality and finish? For those of you that have one would you buy it again or would you go with something else? Where is the best place to pick one up with an ML2, a 22M68 and possibly an M900A?

Mike
Link Posted: 9/1/2003 10:07:40 AM EDT
[#1]
It does free float the barrel while not requiring the removal of front sight, barrel nut, etc.  Fit and finish is typical of KAC, which is to say excellent.  If I had to do it again, I would have skipped RIS, RAS and gone straight to the RAS II, except when I got my RAS and RIS RASII wasn't available yet.
Try [url]www.mstn.biz[/url], it's my one stop shopping source [:d]
Link Posted: 9/1/2003 11:35:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/1/2003 11:58:11 AM EDT
[#3]
C4 is great to deal with, can't go wrong with either excellent folks [:)]
Link Posted: 9/1/2003 12:36:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/1/2003 1:15:13 PM EDT
[#5]
C4, Mail inbound.

Mike
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top