Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/22/2003 9:11:21 PM EDT
Best place to buy ARMS products at great prices?  Every seller I find lists their prices as MSRP.

TIA
Link Posted: 8/23/2003 3:35:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Give Ned at Mounting Solutions Plus a call. He's got some great prices and he's a stand up guy. Here's the link;

[url]http://mountsplus.com/[/url]

Full-Auto
Link Posted: 8/23/2003 4:42:00 AM EDT
[#2]
AR223, the cost vs. retail of the ARMS products are very high.  This leaves the dealer very little profit.  You can shop around and find some dealers giving meager discounts, but basically their cost is so high that they can't slash the prices.
Link Posted: 8/23/2003 7:55:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Check with Onpoint Firemars.  [url]www.onpointfirearms.com[/url]
Ask for Evan.  He quoted me some great prices.
Link Posted: 8/23/2003 12:55:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/24/2003 5:17:38 AM EDT
[#5]
I second Full Auto on dealing with Ned at Mounting Solutions Plus.  He provides outstanding customer service and is a true gentleman.  I have bought both ARMS and PRI stuff from him.  
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top