Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/18/2003 12:18:31 PM EDT
Where is the best/cheapest place to buy a Leupold M3 LR Mil-Dot scope for my SPR project?
Link Posted: 8/18/2003 12:28:08 PM EDT
[#1]
I got my M1LR at skyoptics.com for about $80 less than everywhere else.  They have gone up now.

I think BearBasin.com is also good.

If you can do without the mildot you can save about $50.

Premier Reticles is also a good place to get good service and great products.  They offer a choice of reticles too...
Link Posted: 8/18/2003 2:13:22 PM EDT
[#2]
VARI-X III 3.5-10x40MM LONG RANGE M3 MIL DOT MATTE  is $736.96 at D&R    ( [url]http://www.dnrsports.net/miva/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=DSC&Product_Code=LEU51850&Category_Code=scopesleu[/url] )

I've never bought from them, but they are recommended on some other boards from time to time.  For the best customer service on Leupolds, go with [url]www.premierreticles.com[/url].
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top