BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/23/2003 6:20:13 AM EDT
Does anyone have experience with the
Trijicon Reflex RX 01-10? I want to mount it
on my A2 handle.It looks like the ideal sight for me as A2 handle mount options appear to
be limited. If I removed it and put it back
would it still be zeroed in?
Thank you for any help you can give.
Link Posted: 7/23/2003 6:56:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Nice sight - has some great features (no batteries, triangle reticule, very lightweight) but it is not idea.

If you're going to attach it to your carry handle then be sure to use Trijicon's gooseneck mount.

It does not return to zero if you remove it from the carry handle (it will if you have a flattop & use the quick release mount).

For more information read here: [url]http://groups.msn.com/TheMarylandAR15ShootersSite/opticssights.msnw?action=view_list&row=17&viewtype=2&sortstring=[/url]

Read the LTC Santose's comments then the review (click on the photo or the link at the begining) to get a good overall view of the sight.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top