Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/19/2003 2:08:38 PM EDT
Hi there,
I've seen many great examples of Mark 12 Mod 1 SPR/A here in this board. Most of the time they have the ARM #35 mount to extend the scope far out front enough to make the eye relief. However, if I read the SPR/B BOM correctly, the real one uses ARMS #22 rings. I am also under the impression that TS-30 eye relief is even longer than M3LR. So how does the real version shooter get the proper eye relief especially with the A1 stock ?

I have a Mod 0 and eye relief is not a problem since I can put the rings up front pass the receiver.

The BOM for all the SPR's can be found here :
www.sealchallenge.navy.mil/seal/pdf/weapons.pdf

Link Posted: 7/19/2003 2:42:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 3:51:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks Wes,
I have a sinking feeling that since it will be a Mark 4 brand, the TS-30A2/M3MR will cost more than my upper.
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 4:44:52 PM EDT
[#3]
wes why did the navy go with the knights and the army the pri?
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 7:19:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 10:15:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
wes why did the navy go with the knights and the army the pri?
View Quote

Only the Green Beret prefer the MK12 MOD 0.

The rest love the MK12 MOD 1.

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top