Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/1/2003 12:56:56 PM EDT
I recently purchased a Bushy carry handle from an ARf.com member to go on my Dissy A3 upper. When I was playing around with the elevation adjustment wheel, the lower part of the wheel clicks around normally. However, the upper half of the wheel (the part with the numbers on it), can turn independently of the lower part, especially when the rear sight is moved all the way up.

Is it normal for the top part of the elevation wheel to be able to move separately from the lower, "clicking" part that actually moves the sight? Is there a pin or something else that I'm missing that holds the two halves together?
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 5:54:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Flip up the small app sight and look down from the top, there is a small hole.  There is a very small allen screw that you can access from the top.  It sounds like the screw is loose or missing.

Sarge
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 12:00:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the reply. Upon looking at the diagram on arf.com's main page I can see that I'm missing the elevation index screw that holds the two halves of the wheel together. I think the sight should still hold a zero fine though.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top