Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/6/2003 2:15:00 PM EDT
Hi guy,s.Does any body know if the taoinsn 4*32 has the b.a.c. on it.I found one local and the store is willing to negciate on the$.I have a oly 16"freefloated car-15.I just joined a range with 1-2and 3 hundred yrd target,s.OR any other recomemdation,s are welcome.thanx for your time guy,s
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 2:25:04 PM EDT
[#1]
No, the TA01NSN does not have the BAC feature.  Watch-Six
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 2:46:15 PM EDT
[#2]
SH**.Back to the drawing board,I knew their had to be a reason with it was cheaper than the rest ,S***.Thanx watch-six.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 3:55:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Easiest way to tell if the ACOG has BAC is to look for the fiber optic on top. It will be a red (pink really) or yellow stripe going front to rear. Coincidentally *EVERY* single magnified ACOG except the TAO1 and TAO1nsn has it!
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 4:06:20 PM EDT
[#4]
And its a TA-ZERO-ONE not a TA-ZERO-I
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 5:21:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanx new-arguy.I realized that 10 minutes after i posted,ah well back to thr trijicon site.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 12:08:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Or you can spend an extra $350 and get a Dr. Optic sight and wait for Winston Wolf to get the NSN ACOG Dr. Sight mounts produced.

That beats BAC in my book. (clear glass that I can see through with a reflex dot.)
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 6:12:47 PM EDT
[#7]
I second what Green0 says.  I think the TA01/Docter is the bomb.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 6:26:39 PM EDT
[#8]
... I'm chugging along guys, didn't get time to move the Docter Optic platform forward per  your recommendations. Should be able to finish in the next few days though.

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top