Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/4/2003 9:20:47 AM EDT
Hey guys and gals
I had heard a rumer that the the Tri-power, having a threaded objective and eye piece , may be able to have some type of magnification, i.e. 2x or 3x bump, similar to what is available for some US Optics scopes.
I emailed them last week and by Friday I had a response from Carrie Lettieri, She said; "That this has been inquired about by many people and is being looked into at this time. We anticipate releasing the Tri-power early this year."
Now I know a power bump isnt what most peolpe want in this optic but having the option for those who would prefer is a good Idea, IMHO
Just thought Id pass on the info, Oh by the way They dont plan on offering the TAO1 with a TA11 Eye relief or a TA11 with a cross hair ret. At this time, but she said she would pass this along as their have been others asking also. I have been bugging them about this for a while, hahahaha.
good shootin
cp
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top