Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/20/2002 6:43:43 PM EDT
Is the Tripower now shipping?  I'm starting to see various listings and prices on retail sites.

Who has the best price and stock?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 12/20/2002 8:04:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Not shipping yet as far as I have heard. I would love to be mistaken, so please someone, proove me wrong!
Link Posted: 12/21/2002 7:54:30 PM EDT
[#2]
I have not verified this, but swfa has them listed on their web site.  It looks like they have them in stock ready to go.  You should contact them to find out for sure.  If you get one, please post your opinions, I am also considering getting one.

They list them for $412.95
Link Posted: 12/21/2002 8:08:18 PM EDT
[#3]
I found this place:

[url]www.outdoorguides.com/outdoor/fiberop.htm#Trijicon TriPower[/url]

Don't know how their service is though.
Link Posted: 12/22/2002 1:07:03 AM EDT
[#4]
As eagerly anticipated as these are, if they truly were released it would be all over these forums.
Link Posted: 12/22/2002 5:54:40 PM EDT
[#5]
From Trijicon site ([url]www.trijicon.com[/url]):
"Delayed
There has been a large demand for our optics as a result of the attacks on 9/11. We have realigned our priorities to best support the war effort, and therefore have been unable to provide sufficient resources for the final development and production of the TX30 TriPower Tactical Sight. Final development and testing of the TX30 is still being conducted but at a slower pace. Production will be further delayed. We sincerely regret the inconvenience this delay may cause our customers, but we refuse to manufacture or sell anything but the best. We will continue to update our website with the latest information on TriPower availability."
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top