Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/1/2002 3:52:14 AM EDT
Read about everything from the manufacturers on their scopes and would like input from people who have them.

Have no problem spending good money for a good product. I want clarity, recognition at 200-300yrds minimum, and a decent battery life.

Would also like any tips or insights about NV seeing as all I know is what I've read and as of yet have no experiance with them.
Link Posted: 12/1/2002 6:01:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Thin,

PVS-14D
  w/ x3 Magnifier
     GG&G QD Hi Mount - mounts to M1913 Rail

look in Lights and lasers there is a fair amount in that area on NV
Link Posted: 12/1/2002 6:23:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Agreed 100%. Have that on my work M4 and its butter.
Link Posted: 12/2/2002 7:44:40 AM EDT
[#3]
200 to 300 minimum , your might need a raptor, litton ranger or pvs17. thats a long ways at night, especially under starlight conditions. the raptor is the easiest to come by and a new one will run about 6g's. a gen3 pvs4 would aslo work.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top