Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/25/2002 7:03:43 AM EDT
Hello Gentlemen,

I'd like to buy the Aimpoint ML2 scope but I'm not sure who has the lowest prices. Cheaper Than Dirt sells them for $449 which is ridicilous. Swfa sells them for $339 or something but they charge $75 for international shipping. So if you know a cheaper place to buy then please let me know.

Regards,
Petri
Link Posted: 9/25/2002 12:14:10 PM EDT
[#1]
http://mstn.biz
they sell it at 339 with about 45 $ shipping cost.
i also want to buy one because in france the price is about 600 euros !!
Link Posted: 9/25/2002 12:49:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Have you guys thought of sableco?  I got mine at a great price and had excellent customer service as well.

toast
Link Posted: 9/25/2002 1:17:47 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Have you guys thought of sableco?  I got mine at a great price and had excellent customer service as well.

toast

Same here.  Donny was a true pleasure to deal with.  Knows the product, the AR-15 and has excellent service too.  Don't see that much these days.  I also think he had the best price at the time.  I purchased the ML2 and the ARMS #22M68 mount for my LEGP 2001 rifle.  Awesome setup.

http://www.sableco.net
Link Posted: 9/26/2002 12:00:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Hello Petri

Try Brownells. I buy lots of stuff from there and I do get dealer discounts from them. Contact me by email..

I also suggest you to contact Olli Salo in Finnrappel to get Aimpoint QR mount with riser piece.
www.finnrappel.fi
Aimpoint Mount

MN
Link Posted: 9/26/2002 12:08:49 PM EDT
[#5]
I gotta give a thumbs up to MSTN. Wes and the rest over at Mid South are extremely knowledgeable and provide exceptional customer service. They can set you up with the sight and mount. I have gotten items from them before I even knew they were shipped out and Wes is always extremely patient with all my stupid questions...you wont go wrong with them.....

http://www.mstn.biz
Link Posted: 9/26/2002 2:20:15 PM EDT
[#6]
The best price on the Aimpoint ML2 is at Arizonagunrunners.com at $321.63 plus shipping.  You would need to call or email them about the shipping costs.  I purchased the Trijicon Compact ACOG TA24-2 from him and had a great experience.  Gary is a great guy!
Link Posted: 9/26/2002 3:11:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Don't they make them in Sweeden? If so you are right next door maybee you could go to the factory and get one for a discount. Botach Tactical has a good price also:store.yahoo.com/botach/aimcom.html
Link Posted: 9/26/2002 3:22:32 PM EDT
[#8]
I got mine from sable company also.  Mine was the newer Aimpoint M2-2X with a 2 moa dot (night vision friendly).  Excellent customer service and good prices ($480) plus $99 for the ARMS throw lever mount.  I know mine is not EXACTLY the same as yours but I just thought I would thow in my .02 .
Link Posted: 9/26/2002 8:49:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Oh God, please dont buy anything from Botach before doing a search on them. Botach is pure evil.
Link Posted: 10/5/2002 9:39:30 AM EDT
[#10]
I've got a used CompM with 30mm extra wide ring, flip up covers, 2 extra barreries, and Killflash ARD that I'd sell for $300.

Dick
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top