Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/25/2005 1:22:35 PM EDT
Anyone using a Burris fullfield with the balistiplex reticle on a flat top AR ?  Pics and reviews if ya got'em please.  Thanks in advance

Link Posted: 12/25/2005 2:04:39 PM EDT
[#1]

This is an old pic from last year.  The rifle now wears a Super Sniper.  The Burris was great for the price but I wanted a Mil-Dot and target turrets.  Anyway the Ballistic plex seemed to do great up to 300yards with the hold overs(the few times I got to shoot it that far).  I didn't get a chance to do the box drill but it held its zero just fine.  I hope this helps.

John  

Link Posted: 12/25/2005 3:13:43 PM EDT
[#2]
zunrj5 - thanks, thats just what i was looking for.  since ill have an A2 front sight block, ill probably use a riser too.  I was considering using a leupold LR M3, since i have one on a bolt gun and im comfortable using a mildot.  However, I want something without external knobs.  So Im down to either an acog or the burris, maybe a few others.  having never owned one, they seem like a good deal.  ive read a few reviews of the fullfield w/bplex mounted on m1a's and they were all positive.  with 7.62 nato ammo, the lower hash mark is at about the 600yd mark.

Link Posted: 12/26/2005 5:37:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Yes I wish they would make something like this link but with a B-plex.  Good luck on your desicion.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Top Top