Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/28/2022 4:52:54 PM EDT
Placed a order for 4 AR mags on 6-12-2022. Still haven't shipped. I've contacted them and Xavier said they're struggling to get orders out but the mags have been allocated to me and not to worry.

I know all about the Washington State mag ban that will take affect on July 1st. But don't you think being over 2 weeks ago, they'd got 4 measly mags out? What do you all say, I don't really need them just thought a few 60 round mags would be nice to have on hand.

Will probably  call and cancel Tuesday if they don't get them out by then or do a charge back if they give me grief ??
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 5:05:36 PM EDT
[#1]
I've never had any problems with GMW, and have always
gotten my orders in a reasonable amount of time.

They're a little slow this month due to high demand.

Link Posted: 6/28/2022 5:16:13 PM EDT
[#2]
They are busy. Just wait
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 5:20:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They are busy. Just wait
View Quote

This. I ordered two spare 7 rounders for my LCP from them about four months ago and it took awhile.
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 5:49:27 PM EDT
[#4]
If you don't really need them, what is the issue with them taking a little longer to ship?
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 5:57:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Took about 3 weeks for an order I placed with them at the end of May to get to my front door. Since I ordered in May, I probably got mine in before the mini panic buy, (when lawmakers started talking about new gun control again.) Out of multiple orders I have placed with them, this one took the longest and was packaged the worst, shit all over the place in the box, not a neat stack of this and then that as per their usual. Everything was in good shape though, and it was all there. Will order again.
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 6:12:56 PM EDT
[#6]
I also.
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 6:17:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Washington State orders are probably taking precedence over other orders with the mag ban approaching.
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 6:31:14 PM EDT
[#8]
I stopped using them for their shipping bs.

Having made a large mag order that was three weeks and still no shipping I contacted them to be told they would go out that week. Super busy.
Then I got an email TWO WEEKS later that they were now back ordered.

I dont have time for their shady shit when other companies ship in a timely manner.
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 9:40:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Same here, I got an order from 2 weeks ago that hasn't shipped yet.  Just be patient.  Our Washington brothers need them more than we do.
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 12:39:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Washington State orders are probably taking precedence over other orders with the mag ban approaching.
View Quote
I placed an order a couple weeks ago and this was what they told me,they are usually pretty quick and GTG
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 9:02:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Ordered 6/12, shipped 7/1 after the Wash folks got their stuff.
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 10:55:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Ordered 6/12, shipped 7/1 after the Wash folks got their stuff.
View Quote

Same here. Should be delivered tomorrow by USPS
Link Posted: 7/8/2022 2:08:46 PM EDT
[#13]
GMW is in-state for me, still takes anywhere from 2 to 3 weeks to get them.
Link Posted: 7/8/2022 2:50:21 PM EDT
[#14]
I've had very good luck with GMW. Recently I placed an order and later received an e-mail explaining that my order was being delayed because they were trying to get out as much as they could for WA before the ban.

I have no problem with a reasonable delay.

Link Posted: 7/14/2022 12:55:11 AM EDT
[#15]
I wish I saw this thread before I placed the order with gunmagwarehouse. After 14 days, I heard nothing from them.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 8:55:42 AM EDT
[#16]
I’ve always had great service from them. They aren’t always the cheapest, but they are competitively priced and periodically offer better sales. I placed my last order on Thursday, June 2, it shipped on Monday, June 6, and I received it on Wednesday, June 8 (USPS Priority Mail). That must have been before the WA rush, but that’s the typical timeline I’ve experienced when ordering from them - takes a few days to ship but then arrives quickly.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 4:16:47 PM EDT
[#17]
Just ordered today some 20 round okay mags they had them in stock showing.I aint in a hurry already have a few other 20 rnd mags and 30s always nice to get fast though but somethings i can wait.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 4:28:38 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
GMW is in-state for me, still takes anywhere from 2 to 3 weeks to get them.
View Quote

Only an hour away from me lol. Still not worth the drive into the city though!
Link Posted: 7/15/2022 3:06:30 PM EDT
[#19]
You will get them. Due date was 6-29-22 and received them on 7-9-22. The Washington orders were up front.
Link Posted: 7/17/2022 5:04:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Took a couple of weeks or more but mine showed up yesterday. Yours are coming
Link Posted: 7/18/2022 9:21:39 AM EDT
[#21]
I ordered 12 mags on July 8th and am still waiting for them to ship. I don’t have a problem with long waiting times for items I do not urgently need except for the fact that their shipping/handling rates are relatively high ($16.99 for 12 mags). The shipping and taxes often negate any discounted prices for me, so I usually only order from them if they have mags I can’t find in stock anywhere else.
Link Posted: 7/29/2022 12:08:07 AM EDT
[#22]
Just got my mags too was to get mon or tues but came today.Think i ordered about 3 weeks ago
Link Posted: 7/29/2022 10:28:06 PM EDT
[#23]
I have bought magazines from them maybe a dozen times. Never a problem. They send emails when the orders are received and shipped. The magazines arrive well packaged. The delays are simply caused by the understandable panic buying. Be patient.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top