Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/27/2009 4:15:21 PM EDT
Just floorplates for the Pmags? Reason I ask.... I use different colors of electrical tape to designate what type of ammo is in some of my mags. Would be cool to just have a different color floorplate. All my mags are black.
Link Posted: 7/27/2009 4:39:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Just floorplates for the Pmags? Reason I ask.... I use different colors of electrical tape to designate what type of ammo is in some of my mags. Would be cool to just have a different color floorplate. All my mags are black.

Some people just can't do any fucking work themselves....
gee took 5 seconds to find out
edit:more you could have looked up yourself
Link Posted: 7/27/2009 4:56:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Those are not pmag floor plates!

Those links are original magpuls, and lumpy plates for aluminum magazines.

Some people just can't post without insulting or degrading others.

Reading is fundamental!!!

I bought a bunch of orange pmags and put black pmag magpuls on the orange magazines.  I use the orange original base plates to mark my black and FDE magazines.

I think there would be a market for colored standard floor plates to mark magazines.
Link Posted: 7/27/2009 5:00:09 PM EDT
[#3]
You can buy a rebuild kit which IIRC includes a floorplate.

The were/are/may already have a floorplate with a drain hole that you  buy.

or

Put an ad on the EE. I'm sure you can find someone that uses ranger plates and will sell the floorplates.
Link Posted: 7/27/2009 5:17:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You did not have to do anything! Sometimes,people want,or need, help.They ask for it.That's what these forums are for,information.
Link Posted: 7/27/2009 6:24:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't know why, but this made me laugh me butt off....
Link Posted: 7/27/2009 6:51:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I totally kinda agree with you but I'm usually the stupid guy asking questions that everyone else can always figure out. That's why this forum is usually so nice. I can ask any dumb question, and some nice person always answers my stupid question. And why would he do any work when he can get you to do it for him?
Link Posted: 7/27/2009 7:24:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Wouldn't worry about it, some people are just DB's.

Razor- Maybe you should have taken more than 5 seconds to look up the right information for him before you flamed him.

Olycar15
Link Posted: 7/28/2009 1:46:39 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/29/2009 6:17:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I too found it hilarious that someone would go to such great lengths to show their inability to comprehend english and understand that the OP was NOT asking for what this asshat linked.
Link Posted: 7/29/2009 6:30:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I too found it hilarious that someone would go to such great lengths to show their inability to comprehend english and understand that the OP was NOT asking for what this asshat linked.

Well I guess my point was, here is magpul's site. Do you see what you're looking for? No? Then magpul probably doesn't have what you're looking for.
Link Posted: 7/29/2009 8:21:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Optics Emporium sells Pmag floorplates. 3 for $3.00. They only come in the standard colors. You stated that you have all black Pmags so you have the option of OD, foliage and FDE. They seem to be out of stock at the moment. Try calling them.
ETA: Search keyword= Magpul
Maybe buy spares and paint them for your purpose?
Link Posted: 7/29/2009 9:36:47 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Optics Emporium sells Pmag floorplates. The link brings you to the first page, go to the next page on their site and you will see the listing. 3 for $3.00. They only come in the standard colors. You stated that you have all black Pmags so you have the option of OD, foliage and FDE. They seem to be out of stock at the moment. Try calling them.

Use his link and search Magpul.  The link takes you to what ever you searched last on their site
.  Doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

Link Posted: 7/29/2009 9:53:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Optics Emporium sells Pmag floorplates. The link brings you to the first page, go to the next page on their site and you will see the listing. 3 for $3.00. They only come in the standard colors. You stated that you have all black Pmags so you have the option of OD, foliage and FDE. They seem to be out of stock at the moment. Try calling them.

Use his link and search Magpul.  The link takes you to what ever you searched last on their site .  Doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

WTF? I have changed the link three times because it keeps changing! There is a main page that has different manufacturers products. Click on Magpul and you'll find them.

Ok, go to misc acc. on left side of screen then click on magpul.

Link Posted: 7/29/2009 10:00:11 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Use his link and search Magpul.  The link takes you to what ever you searched last on their site
.  Doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

WTF? I have changed the link three times because it keeps changing! There is a main page that has different manufacturers products. Click on Magpul and you'll find them.

Ok, go to misc acc. on left side of screen then click on magpul.

Its not you its the website, I got bored and did a couple searches then closed the tab.  After I clicked on your link it took me to my last search every time.

Link Posted: 7/30/2009 7:56:43 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanx for the help guys. To the poster above...I am glad you can look up some completely useless stuff. Next time I will be sure to ask that all asshat douchebags shouldn't respond.
I was hoping to find maybe some of the orange florplates from the run of orange pmags they ran but no joy there. I'll stick with the tape for now I guess.
Link Posted: 7/30/2009 8:06:49 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanx for the help guys. To the poster above...I am glad you can look up some completely useless stuff. Next time I will be sure to ask that all asshat douchebags shouldn't respond.
I was hoping to find maybe some of the orange florplates from the run of orange pmags they ran but no joy there. I'll stick with the tape for now I guess.

That's unfortunate. Seems I was right. They don't have 'em
Link Posted: 7/30/2009 8:08:47 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's unfortunate. Seems I was right. They don't have 'em

You didnt even understand what he was looking for. How could you be right about them not having them?
Link Posted: 7/30/2009 8:11:27 PM EDT
[#18]
You didnt even understand what he was looking for. How could you be right about them not having them?

Thanks for joining us. Let's review. The links I posted were to Magpul's site. Two sections where baseplates might be. On said pages there were no said baseplates, correct? Ok then
Link Posted: 7/30/2009 8:27:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Optics Emporium sells Pmag floorplates. 3 for $3.00. They only come in the standard colors. You stated that you have all black Pmags so you have the option of OD, foliage and FDE. They seem to be out of stock at the moment. Try calling them.

I believe those are their Maritime floorplates and aren't available from Magpul yet.  Brownells sells kits that include a floorplate, lock plate follower, and dust cover: http://www.brownells.com/.aspx/pid=26680/Product/AR_15_M16_REPLACEMENT_COMPONENTS.  For the price, you're better off buying the Ranger plates for the Pmags.  You could also try a WTT or WTB ad in the equipment exchange here.  I saw a guy a while back that replaced his floorplates with Ranger plates and was selling them for a $1 each.  I thought about picking up a few FDE for the same reason as you.
Link Posted: 7/30/2009 8:32:10 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I believe those are their Maritime floorplates and aren't available from Magpul yet.  Brownells sells kits that include a floorplate, lock plate follower, and dust cover: http://www.brownells.com/.aspx/pid=26680/Product/AR_15_M16_REPLACEMENT_COMPONENTS.  For the price, you're better off buying the Ranger plates for the Pmags.  You could also try a WTT or WTB ad in the equipment exchange here.  I saw a guy a while back that replaced his floorplates with Ranger plates and was selling them for a $1 each.  I thought about picking up a few FDE for the same reason as you.

Indeed they are, I just checked the listing. What is the difference? Do they not interchange with other Pmags? I haven't been keeping track of all the changes.

Link Posted: 7/30/2009 8:55:55 PM EDT
[#21]
They have a hole at the bottom to drain any water that gets in them, otherwise I think they are the same.
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 1:39:29 PM EDT
[#22]
you could always paint them...
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 9:22:01 PM EDT
[#23]
I just did a quick Google search for “MAGPUL PMAG MARITIME FLR PLT” and found several places that sell them but all of them are out of stock.  

This place seems to have them in stock but I find it odd that they are the only one.

http://www.afmo.com/Magpul_Maritime_PMAG_Floor_Plates_p/215-01719.htm
Link Posted: 8/2/2009 9:31:30 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow it only took me a few of minutes to actually contribute and try to help out.

Link Posted: 8/4/2009 9:35:25 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow it only took me a few of minutes to actually contribute and try to help out.

LOL
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 9:39:02 PM EDT
[#26]

Link Posted: 8/5/2009 2:06:18 AM EDT
[#27]
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Top Top