Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/27/2006 12:46:47 PM EDT
Standup guys, IMHO.

I ordered 3 FAL mags on their website @8.99 each and immediately saw the Browning magic number 112050293, the Italian made LEO/Mil only rattrap HiPower mag. I've used this number directly from Browning and from a Texas source, both of which are out now. So I called CDNN and had them tack one onto my order.

When I received it (with a free 10 round mag) I opened the box and WHOA- this is weird. I went to the CDNN site and read the copy- "9mm BDM 15 round." Called CDNN and they said send them back. Instead of a refund, I proposed to swap it out for more FAL mags. In my letter I said send me 3- the balance would more than take care of UPS and they should keep the remainder. They sent me FOUR and sent them cheaper USPS. Even Steven.

Mags are excellent, and come with stripper clip guides. With all the ify outfits out there, this is a keeper. I've used them a few times. Now if I could only find some of the Hi Power mags..........
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top