Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/20/2006 3:54:29 PM EDT
Anyone try these mags?  They look pretty nice.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 3:59:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Search under "midway Stoner Mags" and you will find several posts.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 4:01:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 4:12:06 PM EDT
[#3]
I ordered some and they have arrived, but my wife hijacked them to give to me as a birthday present.  Will have to wait until May 14th to see them.

The good side to this is that I won't have to put on a fake smile and act like I'm happy with some other useless bullshit that she'd get me otherwise.  One more "combo flashlight-cell phone charger-compressor-car rescue kit" I'll scream.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 11:15:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Call me stupid, but I can't find any INFO. on Stoner Mags from Midway?

Pros and cons. please

Thanks,
jake
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 4:33:54 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Call me stupid, but I can't find any INFO. on Stoner Mags from Midway?

Pros and cons. please

Thanks,
jake

The 30rd mags are standard USGI mags with a dry film finish. They are made by C Products LLC who is a govt contractor. C Products stamps the Midway/Stoner logo on the floorplates. All of the mags I own from C Products are top notch.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 5:11:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Just FYI, but I ordered half-a-dozen of these from Midway and 3 of them wouldn't drop free from my Bushmaster and Daniel Defense Carbines.

Stephen
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 7:15:56 AM EDT
[#7]
ive ordered 4- 20rd and 4- 30 rd mags... the ar stoners are great. esp at $9.99.. ive not had a prob yet out of them in my Bushmaster... :)
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 12:06:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Anyone have a pic of the floor plate?

TIA,

TS
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 12:38:10 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Anyone have a pic of the floor plate?

TIA,

TS

I'll try to get a pic tonight. The only thing is that all my mags have a number painted on them with a white paint pen. This helps me keep track of any mag that starts acting screwey.

I really like the look of these floorplates. There is no doubt as to what is marked on them because the letters are quite large. They are marked "AR-Stoner" in large print, but like I said I'll try to remember to get a pic.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 3:04:20 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Just FYI, but I ordered half-a-dozen of these from Midway and 3 of them wouldn't drop free from my Bushmaster and Daniel Defense Carbines.

Stephen

I would contact Midway or C Products about the defective magazines.  C Products has been really good to me, and everyone else that I know who has had a problem with their mags.  They are out to make great products and see that their customers are satisfied.  Due to their attitude, all of future magazine purchases will be C Products magazines through them directly or one of their distributors.

TS
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 3:07:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 4:26:27 AM EDT
[#12]
Here is a pic of the floorplate of one of my C Products mags. The number I painted on there with a paint pen is ugly I know, but it does help if you have a problem with a mag.

Link Posted: 3/23/2006 8:58:33 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Stephen

I would contact Midway or C Products about the defective magazines.  C Products has been really good to me, and everyone else that I know who has had a problem with their mags.  They are out to make great products and see that their customers are satisfied.  Due to their attitude, all of future magazine purchases will be C Products magazines through them directly or one of their distributors.

TS

Don't misunderstand, I don't consider mags that don't drop free "defective."  Usually they do, sometimes they don't.

E-mail back at you Larry.

Stephen
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 12:07:46 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Here is a pic of the floorplate of one of my C Products mags. The number I painted on there with a paint pen is ugly I know, but it does help if you have a problem with a mag.

Sweet.  I'm going to have to get a few of those just for the floor plate.  Thanks!

TS
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 5:01:23 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Stephen

I got an e-mail from Larry offering to replace any of my CProducts mags that don't drop free.  I really consider that excellent customer service as I didn't even buy the mags direct from them.  Kudos to Larry and CProducts.  I'm looking forward to trying their 6.8mm mags!

Stephen
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top