Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/15/2006 8:11:21 PM EDT
I searched the site and found nothing about ordering mags online. Is it just cheaper to go to a gunshow and buy ten at a time? Is there a site that has both good prices and good service? That does bulk sales?

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 8:14:49 PM EDT
[#1]
44mag.com

Mark is the greatest!

ETA:  I looked at the last gunshow I went to and they wanted a minimum of $15.00 per D&H mag.  The lowest price I was able to find was a dealer who had old USGI magazines for $12.99.  Sadly, these appeared to have aluminum followers which makes them really old USGI magazines.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 8:16:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Just bought Six mags from 44Mag today!

Nathan
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 8:27:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks. I just ordered five mags from that site.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 8:55:56 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

You are welcome!  

In this day and age, it is great to see a company that offers low prices and outstanding customer satisfaction.  Just remember, if you don't like something, he has a satisfaction guarantee, something that you will not get from most vendors at a gunshow.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 9:34:39 PM EDT
[#5]
C Products!  20rd and 30rd mags from $9.50 each!  

EE "March Madness" Thread

CProducts Website

TS
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 10:17:51 PM EDT
[#6]
44mag
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 10:39:30 PM EDT
[#7]
+1 for 44mag.com just bougt 5 mags.

Also check out bravocompanyusa.com they are selling 10 new usgi for 89.95. cant beat that.
-jls7
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 12:38:00 AM EDT
[#8]
not ar related
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 12:38:33 AM EDT
[#9]
Moved to mags instead
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 7:41:01 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You are welcome!  

In this day and age, it is great to see a company that offers low prices and outstanding customer satisfaction.  Just remember, if you don't like something, he has a satisfaction guarantee, something that you will not get from most vendors at a gunshow.

I can vouch for that. Mark at 44mag.com got me squared away with a problem I had with 50 D&H mags. He paid return shipping, paid for sending new ones, and even sent the replacement mags BEFORE I sent the defective ones back (I told him I couldn't ship them til next Monday)...that's fantastic service.

Link Posted: 3/16/2006 7:51:21 AM EDT
[#11]
This year I bough mags from 44mag and Bravo USA. My next order will be Cproducts since Larry is on the board and supporting his products.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 4:24:23 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
ETA:  I looked at the last gunshow I went to and they wanted a minimum of $15.00 per D&H mag.  The lowest price I was able to find was a dealer who had old USGI magazines for $12.99.  Sadly, these appeared to have aluminum followers which makes them really old USGI magazines.

Hey gunz,

13 bucks for an old 20 rounder is a good deal - they do not make them any more!!

Not like that anyway.

YMMV

Later,

Badredfish
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 6:33:37 PM EDT
[#13]
The only old/used USGI mags I would buy would be Clot/Adventureline/Simmonds 20 rounders w/ aluminum followers.  I do like Okay and Sanchez floor plates for some odd reason...

TS
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 6:35:15 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hey gunz,

13 bucks for an old 20 rounder is a good deal - they do not make them any more!!

Not like that anyway.

YMMV

Later,

Badredfish

Yeah, but they were in used to really used condition.  The ones I picked up had deep gouging into the inside of the mag bodies.  If they were in better shape, I may have jumped on it, but most of them looked like they had been to hell and back.  I will take my D&H 30 round magazines with the Magpul followers for $11 & change shipped.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top