Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/15/2006 4:54:54 PM EDT
I ordered 3 30 Round Curved Magazine w/ Generation II Magpul Follower CS Spring during SHOT Show. I just received the Mags and there are top notch. I will be doing business with C Products in the future.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 5:14:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Thank you for the post. As soon as everyone tries our mags they will discover we have something very special.....a very good product. We now have dealer status with AR15 so look for our new updates and offers. Once again, thanks for the order and compliment.

Larry
C Products
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 6:28:32 PM EDT
[#2]
I order 5 mags and recieved them today and they worked great now we are going back to the desert I will order 25 more for myself and the others going with us. Thanks
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 7:04:12 PM EDT
[#3]
tochhc235
    I'm an LEO with DHS, and i work in a marine enviroment, i'm definatly looking into your S/S mags.  It's too bad that anything that has to do with Goverment has a ton of red tape to go with it.   Were still using 20rders from back in the nam days,   the only smart thing the coast guard has done is ditch the baretta, and go with a sig .40   Using S/S mags in a salt water enviroment makes too much scense.  i know i'll be purchasing some for personal use in the near future.  Thanks for coming up with a needed product.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 2:21:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Mrhylias,
Thanks. We are very excited about this new product. It is being evaluated continually and the results have been exceptional. We have offered the industry an extremely good product at a fair price and we believe that is what everyone wants.

Larry
C Products
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top