Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/14/2006 6:18:13 AM EDT
Anyone know where you purchase *NEW* Teflon Finish AR Magazines, the ones with the new USGI green followers, but DO NOT have a date stamped on them? Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 8:16:11 AM EDT
[#1]
www.ammoman.com.

they will cost ya.

edit,

there black followers, so you can spend the 30 cents each and buy some greens,.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 11:39:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Check 'em out-

www.44mag.com/
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 12:23:52 PM EDT
[#3]
black tef mags from 44 mag I recived are datted.

If he lives in  a ban state he cant order those.

the mags on ammoman are pre-ban hence the ammount he is charging.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 3:59:38 PM EDT
[#4]
thanks for the info guys....Keep em coming.

Ammoman looks like the man for the job at this point. I know $119 for 5 is a lot...but considering my situation....not really. He says they have the green follower, but I wonder if it is the *NEW* green follower used? Anyone?
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 5:29:49 PM EDT
[#5]
if it is green them it is the current follower.

Dont get hung up on follower color. You can change those real easy.

I would rather have great pre-ban bodies and shot springs with broken followers. than green followers. I can change the springs and followers real cheap if need be.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 7:32:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Good point Greg...thanks.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 11:30:40 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
thanks for the info guys....Keep em coming.

Ammoman looks like the man for the job at this point. I know $119 for 5 is a lot...but considering my situation....not really. He says they have the green follower, but I wonder if it is the *NEW* green follower used? Anyone?

Those are Labelle's, some of the best most reliable mags ever made IMHO, I own several of these, purchased from Ammoman, get the gray teflon coated ones NIW.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 12:32:00 AM EDT
[#8]
I appreciate everyones input. AR15.com can ALWAYS be counted on.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:32:42 AM EDT
[#9]
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top