Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/25/2006 12:27:47 PM EDT
So I bought a few gen-2 magpul followers to try because I had this pre-paid credit card thing and I couldn't think of anything else to buy. Anyway, I now believe everyone that says these things are great. I can not tilt them inside the mag no matter how hard I try. Just can't do it.

Granted I've never had any problems with green followers and am usually a firm believer of "if it ain’t broke, don't fix it" these seem to be such an improvement over the standard green followers that I will soon have to put them in all my mags.

Weather or not I would have had an issue with a green follower and malfunctioning mag, I now feel more confident in my mags.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top