Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/1/2005 8:40:40 PM EDT
I noticed that the magazine seems to be made out of thinner metal than other D&H Mags.  I could be wrong.  
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 9:59:43 PM EDT
[#1]
and what made you come to this conclusion?
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 9:56:38 AM EDT
[#2]
For what they cost they should be thicker metal....
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 11:17:25 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
For what they cost they should be thicker metal....

Link Posted: 8/2/2005 11:48:30 AM EDT
[#4]
They are the same as any other D&H mag.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 5:34:46 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Mine has a Gold finish and the spring is weak.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 6:01:43 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You dont have a Bushmaster mag then.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 6:14:58 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You dont have a Bushmaster mag then.

+1 it sounds like you have a worn out crap mag w/ a Bushy floorplate. Does it have a cage code on it?
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 6:47:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Pics?

WIZZO
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 9:35:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Heres what a Bushy mag should look like. Should have the date of manufacture stamped on one side and the cage code 04TQ4 on the other side. This one looks like brand new but has had at least 500 rds through it. Gotta love the teflon.

Link Posted: 8/4/2005 10:51:12 AM EDT
[#10]
That don't look nothing like my Bushy mags.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 10:53:19 AM EDT
[#11]
why can't they be thick steel like those quality KKK mags?
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 11:48:52 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Then you don't have Bushy mags.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 8:18:55 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I got it with the Bushmaster AR-15 that I bought.  I watch the gunshop owner break the factory seal to show me the rifle.  The mag was new in the bag.  Oh well, life goes on.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 8:47:41 PM EDT
[#14]
All Bushy rifles come with D&H teflon mags. They look like the pictures I posted above. Did you'rs come w/ a 30 rounder. How long ago did you get you're rifle? Never seen a new Bushy come with the mag in a bag.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 9:29:19 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
All Bushy rifles come with D&H teflon mags. They look like the pictures I posted above. Did you'rs come w/ a 30 rounder. How long ago did you get you're rifle? Never seen a new Bushy come with the mag in a bag.

I just picked one up a few weeks ago. My mag was in a ziploc type bag with the owner's manual and the warranty card from the factory. Maybe that's the bag he means. My mag was the typical sweet teflon mag.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 9:39:51 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I just picked one up a few weeks ago. My mag was in a ziploc type bag with the owner's manual and the warranty card from the factory. Maybe that's the bag he means. My mag was the typical sweet teflon mag.

Oh yeah you're right. I remember now. I don't see how he got a non teflon mag from Bushy though.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 10:02:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Yeah, that's the same way I got my Bushy too.  Mag in a bag.

Bagged mag.

Bag with a mag.

Mag, mag, mag, bag, mag, mag in a bag.

My god, I'm tired...
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 2:06:41 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

deleted
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 5:38:11 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

mine was the same. The spare mags i bought directly from bushmaster were identical to the one that came with the rifle, other than different manufacture dates.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top