Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/15/2005 3:33:31 PM EDT
Hey all,

When installing my new Magpul followers, I pulled two black followers out of mags that were the same as the green ones.  The mags were USGIs (can't remember which brand was which) and was wondering if there was any kind of interesting facts about them.  Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 4:21:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Wait!  Are you saying you have black green followers???  Or to put it another way you have green followers that are black??? I don't know but this seems to break all the rules and degrade the green follower worshippers.  Someone must know.
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 6:26:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Some of the British steel SA-80 mags have black followers that are similar in shape to the USGI green followers.  
Link Posted: 3/15/2005 7:25:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Center Ind put out a lot of post ban mags with anti-tilt followers that were black, but otherwise made like green followers.  
Link Posted: 3/16/2005 7:57:47 AM EDT
[#4]
I've never seen a foreign black follower look evenly remotely close to a USGI green follower.
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 11:20:35 AM EDT
[#5]
I have a couple dozen LaBelle black teflon mags that have the black followers that are like the green (except that they are black). These were made in Sept of 1994 and are the shizznit!

Lookin' at my newer mags with green followers, the design has changed a little in the past 10 years.

I hope that some of our dealers on the EE will get some of the new black teflon mags in soon, coz I need some more!
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top