User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/11/2004 2:08:11 PM EDT
Where can I get 5 round 6.8 mags?
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 5:54:16 PM EDT
[#1]
I dont know if anyone has started making dedicated 6.8SPC 5-rounders yet?

I assume you need a reduced capacity mag for hunting?  I'll bet a 5.56mm 5 round mag would hold 3 or 4 6.8 and still feed & function.  Thats what Colt shipped with their 7.62x39mm sporters and Match Targets.

I have one of the PRI 10 Rnd 6.8 mags.  great sized for bench shooting, low prone, or vehicle carry.  Design would be very easy to "block" to reduce the capcity.  However they are quite expensive.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 5:19:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Precision Reflex has them.  They take a 10 rounder and modify it to limit capacity to 5 rounds.  I have one on the way, but haven't seen one yet.  You could probably modify a 10 rounder yourself as well, although the magazine bodys are curved.

6.8 SPC Products at Precision Reflex Inc.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 7:45:55 AM EDT
[#3]
 www.ameetecarms.com has told me that they will have 6.8mm SPC mags on their site very soon.  I don't know what different capacities they will offer.

Stephen
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top