Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/9/2004 7:21:31 AM EDT
Help! ......I received my Beta C but no manual. I emailed the distributor and ask them to send one. There nice folks, I'm sure they will but in the mean time does anyone know of one on line I can download or can anyone tell me the correct way and parts that need to be graphited. I want to make sure it's lubed OK before I use it

Rats
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 4:17:01 PM EDT
[#1]
I received my Beta-C yesterday as well, only mine came from CMMG. My sealed package had a factory checklist on the outside and "Military Manual" was checked, but I didn't have a manual in the box either.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 9:09:36 PM EDT
[#2]
There is a sleve inside the magazine pouch that holds the manual.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 11:16:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Simply amazing ..... there it is. And the little screwdriver was in there also

Thanks
Rats
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 6:20:22 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Simply amazing ..... there it is. And the little screwdriver was in there also

Thanks
Rats

Found mine as well behind the super-secret velcro flap to the inside rear of the mag pouch.

Thanks, Deanh, for exposing a couple of retards on this site.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 12:32:27 PM EDT
[#5]
LOL, no problem.

I got lucky, my manual was poking out of the sleve from movement during shiping when I got mine. That's how I knew it was there.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 8:02:41 PM EDT
[#6]
My hidden sleeve was empty -- Beta Company wants $5 for a manual  :(
You'd think that they would want you to know how to take care of their products correctly.
No freebies with them........
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 3:08:27 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
My hidden sleeve was empty -- Beta Company wants $5 for a manual  :(
You'd think that they would want you to know how to take care of their products correctly.
No freebies with them........

I thought I read somewhere on here that you can get it off their website or someone posted it here???

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top