Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/27/2004 2:49:23 AM EDT
I'm looking for a dealer who can send 30rd AR-15 mags to The Netherlands.

[email protected]

Marcel
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 3:23:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 3:36:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 4:43:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 4:50:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 7:07:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Yeah but he would be taking our precious supply of preban mags
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 5:55:38 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Yeah but he would be taking our precious supply of preban mags

In 2 1/2 weeks there will be no more "preban" mags.  All mags will be created equal

Now, with regard to the original question, the best way to handle sending stuff overseas is for one of you guys eo become a "friend" of  korp's, get him some mags, and ship them over there as a "gift".  I did it awhile back as a favor to a buddy in New Zealand.  If it's a gift, there is no extra paperwork on the shipping end; just a stick on paper put on the package at the post office.  What happens at the other end depends, I guess, on what country the recipient is in.  In NZ they just deliver it.

Th post office doesn't ask, and doesn't care, who put up the money for the "gift" originally.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 12:32:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Sent you an email about places in Germany that offer them cheap enough. Probably cheaper by the time you figure in shipping, and no customs hassle.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top