Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/13/2004 11:07:36 PM EDT
Hello all at AR15.com

maglula Ltd. Israel is currently designing a new LULA loader/unloader for Colt 9mm mags (as well as LULA loaders for MP5 and UZI).

I would like to ask if Colt 9mm mags were manufactured only by Colt, or are there any other manufacturers ?

Are there only 32 rounders ,or are there mags of other capacity ? (Pictures of front and back of the mags will help)

Your replies will assist us in development.

Thank you in advance, and thank you for using our products.

Guy Tal
maglula Ltd., Israel
www.maglula.com
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 12:33:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 12:35:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 4:25:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Here you go!

UZI 25 and 32/Colt 32 and 20

Colt vs UZI rear view

UZI 25 vs Colt 20
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 7:50:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Thank you Troy and Beowulf, and thanks for the clear pictures. Much help to us.

We'll try and make Colt 9mm LULAs work on converted Uzi mags. Should be no problems there. But it will be difficult to make a Colt LULA work on regular Uzi mags since the Uzi mag catch is far down the mag, and some extension is needed. So we'll probably make a dedicated Uzi LULA as well.

Keep on loading/unloading...Guy
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 8:37:39 AM EDT
[#5]
I've got a couple of the Colt loaders, but a LULa would be a godsend.  Got several for my 5.56 stuff and love them.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top