Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/27/2003 3:36:32 PM EDT
Anybody out there tried one of those LULA loader things ? I just got one and that sucker works ! Sure saves the finger tips .
Link Posted: 9/27/2003 5:44:49 PM EDT
[#1]
I have one and it works great but I never realy use it. I keep all my ammo on clips
Link Posted: 9/28/2003 6:10:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Haven't bought one and probably never will. My fingertips still work fine.

As I think about it, I believe part of the reason is the really crappy way the main seller of these things did his advertising on this site, when he first got them. Instead of posting his product on the Equipment Exchange section, he came over to the info boards, and crapped up this section w/his advertising. but htat's just my wierdness, I guess.

Even though I'm partial to Israeli products (I even married an Israeli "product"[:D]) I think I'll pass on this one.

Oh BTW, the claims that it's used by the Israeli Defence Forces may or may not be true.  All I can verify from my friends over there is that NOBODY I know serving in the IDF has even heard of the thing, much less used one. Still, I don't know everybody in the IDF[:D]
Link Posted: 9/28/2003 8:04:12 AM EDT
[#3]

I was skeptical at first about this product. After buying it and using it, wow. It doesn't stress nor seperate the feed lips when your loading it. Worth every penny i spent on it.

Link Posted: 9/28/2003 8:37:38 AM EDT
[#4]
they work, I got one for the AR, looking to get one for the AK next!
Link Posted: 10/3/2003 4:48:15 PM EDT
[#5]
IT HAS BEEN WITHOUT QUESTION THE BEST 20.00 I HAVE EVER SPENT ON A SHOOTING ACCESSORIE!! IT DOES NOT SPREAD THE MAG LIPS WHEN LOADING SURE MAKES IT EASY ON THE FINGERS. IF YOU DONT HAVE ONE GET ONE YOU WONT BE DISSAPOINTED
Link Posted: 10/3/2003 5:19:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Not only is it good for loading magazines, if you have to unload any magazines it works great at that task.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top