Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/3/2003 6:28:54 PM EDT
I'm in Charlotte visiting for a day and am looking for a source of mag's for my new AR.  Late tommorow (Jan 4th) I'll head back to Richmond.  Can anyone point me to a source for mag's in either place?

Santa was very nice to me, first AR for me  :)

Rifle came with a few USA mags, which have worked great so far.  But I won't fight consensus, and so I'll be looking for a few 20 and 30 rnd USGI's.
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 6:46:14 PM EDT
[#1]
There is a gun show in Richmond this weekend, I'm sure you can find a ton of USGI magazines there.

[url]http://www.showmasters.net/page2.html[/url]
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 7:13:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Is the gunshow at the Showplace?

Edited to say DOH, I should have hit your link!
Answered my own question.
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 8:03:08 PM EDT
[#3]
If you can't make the show this weekend there will be one next weekend at the showplace. You can find the info [url=http://www.cegunshows.com/richmond.htm]C&EGunshows[/url]
I have always found the gunshow at the showplace to have a better selection and price then the one at the RIR.
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 3:09:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Though its a few hours out of the way, you could swing by FT.Bragg/Fayetteville and look around the offpost surplus stores. You should be able to find some around $10-15 each.
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 4:34:25 AM EDT
[#5]
bvmjethead - Do you live in the Hampton Roads area?  If so, would you be interested in sharing a ride to the show in Richmond next weekend?

Marc
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 7:25:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for the replies, I think I'll plan on hitting the Showplace.  I was at that show early Dec and thought the next one would be further away.
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 5:55:23 PM EDT
[#7]
there was a surpls store up in moorseville.  but last time i was there was about 2 years ago.  he had more mags than i could afford at that time.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top