Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/10/2002 9:16:21 AM EDT
Several months ago, when I was broke, I found a site on the web that was selling 0% finish 30rd mags for $6.00 each or something like that.  It was at an internet site that for the life of me I can't remember its name.

I've tried several searches and several different boards and can't seem to find this place, and for whatever reason if I bookmarked it, I must have accidentally deleated it.

Does anyone know the place that I'm talking about?  I'm pretty sure I wasn't dreaming this.

Any help would be great.

Six
Link Posted: 10/10/2002 9:49:59 AM EDT
[#1]
I remeber alot of discusion going on about those mags most of them were to badly damaged and they had a no return policy on the mags. if you do find it I would stay away from them.
Link Posted: 10/10/2002 1:19:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, I've got one run over by a tank, I'll let go cheeeeap.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top