Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/19/2007 5:05:08 AM EDT
I made contact with a company that is a gov ammo contractor. Upon my initial contact he qutoed me new production 223/5.56 at $120/500.  The only issue is that they will only sell/ship to a FFL dealer.

I am sure if someone here holds an FFL , we could get a group buy going and purchase at a lower price.

Please contact me if you have a FFL and would be interested.

Best,

Jeff

Link Posted: 4/19/2007 6:27:56 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I made contact with a company that is a gov ammo contractor. Upon my initial contact he qutoed me new production 223/5.56 at $120/500.  The only issue is that they will only sell/ship to a FFL dealer.

I am sure if someone here holds an FFL , we could get a group buy going and purchase at a lower price.

Please contact me if you have a FFL and would be interested.

Best,

Jeff

I am not an FFL, but put me in for the group buy
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 6:30:52 AM EDT
[#2]
I am intrested as well and will talk to my friend that is a FFL.

But I am going to need to give him a little more info as to the type of ammo and the weight.

IM me with details
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 6:31:12 AM EDT
[#3]
I'd be in for that.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 7:09:18 AM EDT
[#4]
No group buys in the technical forums.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top