Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/27/2006 6:48:57 AM EDT
Was at Dick's Sporting Goods here on Saturday shopping for birthday gifts.  Cruised the hunting section of the store and they had one box of Q3131A on hand.  No price marked on the box and no shelf tag.  If you have a Dick's nearby and are looking for Q3131A, you may want to drop by and see if they stock the stuff.  Yes...it was the "A" and not the regular Q3131.  Just a heads-up.

dvo
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 12:11:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Ours is pretty new and it didn't have anything but a few boxes of UMC.
JR
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 2:43:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Our Dick's has this for $4.99/box/20.  Which was high when they marked it that a year ago, now it's "reasonable" .

I'm not sure if Dick's carries it as a regular item, or if what they have is left over from Galyan's stock.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 2:48:06 PM EDT
[#3]
hey back40.... are you in Buffalo NY?
Warrior
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 2:59:09 PM EDT
[#4]

Sports Authority had a sale going on last year.  It was like $2.00 off each box of center fire ammo.

Needless to say, I wiped out their entire stock of Q3131A for less that it would have cost me to buy Wolf.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 3:15:08 PM EDT
[#5]
The Sports Authorithy in Brandon , just south of Tampa just moved out the ammo and gun section and now only have airsoft
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 6:35:14 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Our Dick's has this for $4.99/box/20.  Which was high when they marked it that a year ago, now it's "reasonable" .

I'm not sure if Dick's carries it as a regular item, or if what they have is left over from Galyan's stock.

Our Dick's has Q3131A left over from Galyan's stock (the price tag is a Galyan's tag) for $4.99/20.  But at our store if you buy 10, you get 10% off.  
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 6:45:26 PM EDT
[#7]
For all I'm concerned Dick's can go suck a fat a *ick! When Galyan's was around they actually carried some rifles, had a line of pistols, and some quality ammo on occasion... Since Dick's has taken over there are NO pistols, only air rifles and a few shot guns, and the ammo is just what the hell ever is left around. I understand that it might be disturbing to the soccer moms that there are guns in the local mall but maybe on their daily shopping spree they should avoid the gun counter! That being said I'm gonna go over to that damn place and buy all that I can find.

---DK
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 8:31:02 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
For all I'm concerned Dick's can go suck a fat a *ick! When Galyan's was around they actually carried some rifles, had a line of pistols, and some quality ammo on occasion... Since Dick's has taken over there are NO pistols, only air rifles and a few shot guns, and the ammo is just what the hell ever is left around. I understand that it might be disturbing to the soccer moms that there are guns in the local mall but maybe on their daily shopping spree they should avoid the gun counter! That being said I'm gonna go over to that damn place and buy all that I can find.

---DK

Were getting one down here and I was kinda excited, now not so much
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 4:23:50 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

---DK

I am not very impressed with Dick's either, unless you want some soccer gear.  I get the impression, from our store, that they don't really want to be in the guns/ammo business.  Since finding Q3131A is a bit difficult right now...thought I'd give a head's up to those who are looking for some.

dvo
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 1:28:30 AM EDT
[#10]
The Dick's here runs pretty gun deals on shotgun rounds and most pistol ammo.  Not too sure about the rifle stuff but will check it out today. When it comes to firearm selection; no pistols, but a very healthy selection of shotguns (a few HD 870s mixed in) along with a lot of various bolt guns.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top