Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/1/2006 9:09:40 AM EDT
Reading through the other thread on Adcom ammo it seems there is both good and bad out there.   Has anyone ordered the stuff in the last few weeks that can comment on it's performance?

I just ordered some M855PD for a class in April due to the iffy reviews of the Adcom.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 12:48:48 PM EDT
[#1]
I bought 1K rounds when they were on sale at the endof January (free shipping). I have inspected 500 of those and I found 10 (ten)that I would consider unsafe to fire because of severe case dents. I have emailed AIM Surplus about the situation since they were not advertised as blemished rounds. They have responded that my email was forwared to the customer service representative. I'll let you know the resolution of the situation.

I have fired 210 rounds that performed flawlessly in my 16" BM.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 4:34:18 PM EDT
[#2]
I just recieved an order of 500 rnd. case from AIM.  Pulled a few sample rounds and they look much bettter than some locally bought stuff.  No dings etc--perfect.  Dated 2000.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 4:49:45 PM EDT
[#3]
I spoke with an employee in their shipping department.  They are not shipping the '99 (and previous, although I don't know if there were any previous) lots; it has been removed from the salable inventory.  I suspect, although he did not specifically say, that they are going to have to eat it.

Maybe they will let it out for the brass?  Make 'em an offer.  Although I suspect they would not let any of it out for liability reasons.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top