Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/13/2006 1:32:58 PM EDT
I have some 30-06 M2 armor piercing ammo that I would like to get a ballpark value on.
These are the original WWII 20 round cardboard arsenal boxed and in very good condition. I purchased these about 20 years ago at a gun show and since I won’t be shooting them I’m thinking of selling them. Good for the collector, would be a shame to shoot these. Any idea of what these are worth?
This is not an offer to sell just asking what they are worth.
Thanks
Rich V
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 4:25:08 PM EDT
[#1]
I've seen some sellers at gun shows selling them in the 20rd boxes for anything between $12-$20 per box, most seem to average about $16/box. I've also seem them trying to be sold at $2/rd at the same show. I didn't buy any...I found a dealer in the corner who had a bunch in clips, packed in bandoleers for $16/bandoleer.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 5:20:53 PM EDT
[#2]
I bought some LC 43 AP ammo from a local guy for $100 for 500 rds about a year ago.  I cliped it up and I will be firing a few rounds when I feel like giving one of my garands a through cleaning.

figure $1 a round would be a good asking price.  Espically in boxes.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top