Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/9/2006 8:17:00 PM EDT

I read that the Yugo SKS will shoot these as well.  Any info appreciated.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 8:30:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Someone posted a video of themselves shooting this exact same rifle grenade kit out of a G3 and they went like 40 feet in one arc and looked rediculous. It is posted on this site somewhere, either in AR general or GD.

ETA: Basically what I'm saying is they are lame and not what you expect.

- rem
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 8:50:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Here's the link to a recent thread I started asking about rifle grenades.  There's some information on those as well as the afore mentioned video.  Apparently they work better in bolt guns or rifles with a gas shut off like a yugo SKS, FAL or M1A.   Sorry, I STILL can't figure out hot to make it hot.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=422824

-K
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 10:42:47 PM EDT
[#3]
They do work quite well and will do 150-175 yds with a grenade blank out of a yugo 59/66 sks. this spring I'am going to try them out with an M1 Garand and they should really get some distance !
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 2:37:13 AM EDT
[#4]
did you find those at egunparts .com?? how much did they have them for now??
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 5:04:35 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
did you find those at egunparts .com?? how much did they have them for now??

Yes--www.e-gunparts.com/DisplayAd.asp?chrProductSKU=&chrSuperSKU=881770&MC=--$147.00
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top