Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/4/2006 2:24:11 PM EDT
Went to the range today shot 200rds adcom ,80 rds xm193 lot 106 fed ,and some pmc.The targets were bowling pins ,i must tell you we were inpressed by the results to the pins by the ADCOM .All shots were at 40 yrds .My question to you gents is would you stock this ammo for SHTF?

THANKS
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 2:46:16 PM EDT
[#1]
<------
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 4:10:57 PM EDT
[#2]
I've had pretty good luch with it myself. Out of about 1K so far I have had one popped primer. I have run it in several Colts. All of mine seem to be from the same run. I've had more then one popped primer in Q3131 myself so I'm not sweating it. It does seem to be pretty hot and right up to NATO spec.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 4:39:51 PM EDT
[#3]
FX,I hear you we were doing some damage to the pins
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 7:29:41 PM EDT
[#4]
I have had good luck with this ammo and would personally stock it for SHTF.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 5:43:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Well, since in TODAY's ammo reality you have very little SURPLUS choices.... the ADCOM is probably the BEST M855 you will get at THE PRICE. The Winchester M855 is better but much more expensive.

You will also want some M193-type ammo. There is still one vendor with XM193. If I didn't have any, that is what I would buy FIRST. Then M855 after that...

Most of my M855 is Israeli (IMI) or Lake City (LC) from years back...

The surplus market doesn't look like it will get any better... I'd buy YESTERDAY.

Rmpl
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 10:33:05 AM EDT
[#6]
I would use the ADCOM  as spankin ammo and set aside the Lake City  ammo
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top